Important Points to Note regarding Jockey Champions League and Pay Direct Card
Joining fees and card activation fees will be paid by Paid Industries Limited. Card renewal fees (after usage of 2 years) will also be paid by Page Industries Limited. Not by the Retailer
If the retailer looses / misplaces the card, he will have to call the 24x7 helpline of ICICI Bank and apply for a fresh card. Retailer will pay for charges that apply for reissue of a lost card.
Retailer SHOULD NOT fill in anything in the ‘About Your Work’ section of the KYC form. This section has the rubber stamp of Page Industries Limited. If he fills this section, the form will become INVALID
While TIN/ VAT number of the retailers are not required at any stage of the programme please note that we need a very clear photocopy of ANY ONE the following from the retailer:
1) Valid passport with photo and signature
2) Printed ration card with photo
3) Senior citizen card issued by Central / State government
4) Driving license from Regional Transport Authority
If the above documents are not available with the retailer, then he has to send a very clear photocopy of ANY ONE of the following:
1) Voter ID card OR PAN card issued by Income Tax department as ID proof.
2) Electricity bill OR Telephone bill not older than 3 months as address proof. If he does not have electricity or telephone bill, he can send Statement of Account with Account Opening Cheque OR Pass Book with Account Opening Cheque of a scheduled commercial bank. The Account has to be opened atleast 3 months earlier and Account Opening Cheque has to be from the same bank.
Note: An audit will be done on registration of vendors and scheme payments based on the same. Kindly ensure due diligence is done when the schemes are being conducted, failing which stringent action will be taken if any malpractices are detected, both by channel partners and the Jockey team.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document